Can the Isagenix diet help you lose weight?
The Isagenix diet is a 30-day program that involves eating Isagenix products and low-calorie meals. People also follow a plan of shake days and cleanse days. The aim is to lose weight quickly.
Isagenix products include protein shakes, bars, cleanses, and supplement
The Isagenix weight loss system promises dramatic weight loss in as few as 30 days.
The goal is to help people lose weight via portion control, caloric restriction, and intermittent fasting.
The program consists of shake days and cleanse days:
- On shake days, people replace two meals with Isagenix shakes. For the third, they eat a healthful meal that contains 400–600 calories.
- On cleanse days, people consume 4 servings of the Isagenix Cleanse for Life liquid and up to 6 Isagenix snacks. These take the place of meals.
People can take Isagenix supplements during shake and cleanse days. Some include:
- IsaFlush, which are daily capsules containing a variety of herbs and minerals intended to aid in digestion, regularity, and overall health. The primary ingredient is magnesium, which can act as a laxative.
- Natural Accelerator, a dietary supplement that contains cayenne, green tea, cocoa seed, and apple cider vinegar. It aims to boost metabolism and burn fat.
- Ionix Supreme, a drink that supposedly promotes clarity and focus while increasing energy levels.
After completing the 30-day plan, dieters are encouraged to either restart it or try a different Isagenix program. The company offers several weight loss packs and systems.
Isagenix products include the following:
- Isalean Shakes
- IsaPro Shakes
- Ionix Supreme Tonic
- Cleanse for Life
- Isagenix Wafers
- Amped Hydrate Sticks
- Isalean Bars
- IsaDelight Chocolates
- Slim Cakes
- Fiber Snacks
- Isalean Soups
- E+ Energy Drink
- Isagenix Greens
- Immune and Heart Shake Boosters
- Isagenix Coffee
- Whey Thins and Harvest Thins
- Natural Accelerator supplements
- Complete Essentials Daily Pack